Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Secret Life of Bees:Code


1.How accurate were your predictions?

My predictions are very accurate, the context clues from the back and the image of the book made my inferring a lot better. Also, i have read the book before this class :)

2.Which predictions were very accurate? Describe.

My predictions of what the book was going to be about was obviously very accurate, i knew the book was a coming of age story.

3.Which predictions were less accurate? What were the differences between what you predicted and what actually happened?

My memorize was kind of fuzzy towards the end of the novel so i predicted that T.ray would find lily and take her home, however lily gets to stay with august as she raised her as her daughter.

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I was so happy that she got to stay. It just felt right.