Sunday, September 28, 2008

Metaphors, Similes and Clichés!!

Photobucket
Peacefully sleeping like a baby as still as a stone in my luxurious closet my parents thought it would be funny to creep as quietly as a mouse to take a photo of me. When i was six i thought it was normal to sleep on the floor...i guess not. I also thought my crazy Afro curls where normal too.
Photobucket
Pulling on my long brown woven curls urging Camille to hurry up and take the picture. With the Christmas sent surrounding my best friends and i on a 10 day road trip starting in Fallen leaf lake camp ground,Tahoe i didnt know what to wish for. Swimming like a Fish everyday in the lake is a dream come true for me and my mermaid mind. Closing my eyes as tight as a lid i blew as the dandilion seeds danced through air.

No comments: